Company: Carlie C's IGA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A Stocker at Carlie C's IGA realizes that providing prompt and
friendly customer service is priority #1. Being courteous and
cooperative with both customer and coworker is a critical aspect of
maximizing sales and building business for years to come. As a
Stocker, the customers are depending on you for clean shelves full
of the fresh product they love.
In high volume times, you may be called on to bag groceries.
When bagging, you must recognize that you'll be the last impression
the customer has of our store. Proper bagging techniques are
imperative and will save the store thousands of dollars a year in
And always remember, our customers are valuable. Carlie C's can
authorize the bank to deposit your paycheck to you, but it is the
customer who provides the funds in which we are paid. Therefore, we
have plenty of reason to go out of our way to ensure that our
customers are treated right.
- Down stock pallets of groceries and other merchandise to stock
- Stock, rotate and keep shelves clean and blocked in a timely
- Keep sales floor clean of obstacles and slip/trip hazards.
- Make sure any unsafe conditions that exist that could cause
accident to customer or associate are corrected.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, reach, stoop and bend.
- Perform basic math skills, read and write.
- Observe Carlie C's Uniform standards and maintain a neat and
- Bag groceries using our Bagging guidelines and determined to be
careful with fragile items such as bread and eggs.
- Carry out groceries for Customers
- Clean and Sweep
- Floor Care/Floor Maintenance
- Must be 16 years of age, friendly and outgoing.
- Neat and clean in appearance.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
Keywords: Carlie C's IGA, Raleigh , Stocker, Other , Garner, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!