Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Qualified Operator works in production lines as a member of
a team which delivers business results in a safe and efficient
manner. The Qualified Operator assists the Line Operator 6 when
necessary with the support of Mechanics.
- Starts and operates equipment in a safe and efficient
- Applies safety rules and uses appropriate Personal Protective
- Achieves and reports 5S standards for equipment and line
- Actively participates in BOSS (Behavioral Observation Safety
System) and necessary audits.
- Trains new team members as to the safety rules.
- Conducts in process quality checks and takes necessary actions
- Understand quality measures and KPI linkage to site results and
- Ensures compliance with necessary CGMP standards.
- Reports quality deviations.
- Perform all basic operations needed with equipment and manual
processes to have line properly running according to
- Perform regular data reporting for safety, quality and OEE
- Participates in the changeover of the line.
- Participates in the execution of the format change on at least
two pieces of equipment in the line according to instructions.
- Ensure proper use and storage of tools.
- Performs bulk changeovers and Clean in Place.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on the line during
- Able to change the order.
- Able to lead the line if the Line Operator 6 is absent.
- High School diploma and 2 years related experience or training
in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills (multiplication, division,
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as formulas,
specifications, safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively communicate clearly in English.
Special Skills Required:
- Basic equipment/mechanical knowledge for changeovers, and minor
- Performs training and enforces safety rules for new
operators/mechanics/GPWs on the line.
- Have the ability to understand and follow SOPs, standards, Work
instructions and other documents.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position.
This position requires the ability to work mandatory overtime to
meet business needs either within the day and/or the weekend and
business operates on multiple shifts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
Medium: Requires exertion of 21 to 50 pounds of force
occasionally, or 11 to 25 pounds of force frequently, or greater
than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move
objects. Requires about 6 or more hours of intermittent standing or
walking in an 8-hour workday. Sitting may be required only
intermittently and occasionally. Stooping is usually required
Duration & Repetitive Standards
Constant activity or condition exists up more than 2/3 of the
time equivalent to more than 5.25 hours per work day or more than
40 minutes each hour.
City: Raleigh-Durham Area
Keywords: Coty, Raleigh , Qualified Operator, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!