Outside Sales Manager
Company: WillScot | Mobile Mini
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ABOUT THE JOB:
Being #1 in our industry means hiring top talent. Come be a part
of that as we continue to grow and expand our teams!
Mobile Mini has recently added an Outside Sales Manager in one
of our largest markets, XXX! As an OSM, you are an individual
contributor and will be responsible for achieving targets,
developing new local business while maximizing existing customer
WHAT YOU'LL BE
- Consistently meet or exceed goals for all sales activities
including monthly on hire targets, new accounts and ensures
- Formulate sales calls plans, make customer appointments, gather
information and progress through the sales process.
- Travel frequently throughout the city to meet in person with
clients and build relationships with prospects.
- Develop and present presentations to potential and existing
- Inform and demonstrate thorough knowledge of our product
specifications and services.
- Recognize customer needs and suggest products to solve problems
and create benefits for the customer.
- Monitor the companys local industry competitors, new products,
and market conditions to understand the customers specific
- Take ownership of customer issues and takes immediate action to
provide a quality service.
- Develop the city territory to its full potential and work in a
coordinated approach with branch/sales employees and
- Update customer records and issue quotes through CRM
- Deliver outstanding customer service by offering one point of
- Excellent negotiation and customer relation skills, comfortable
dealing with a wide range of customers and people
- Experience in outbound calling/customer visits. Including
formulating sales calls plans, gathering information and progress
through the sales process.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional sales results and
increase in growth in customer accounts.
- Embraces change and is open to the ideas and opinions of
- Strong IT skills and be familiar with SalesForce or similar CRM
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Affiliation to trade associations to enhance networking and aid
marketing knowledge would be desirable
- Experience of the construction and/or rental industries would
be beneficial but not essential
- Flexible and must be prepared to travel extensively within the
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or
any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring,
promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini
takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and
advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women,
disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are
not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All
personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action
employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application
process because of a medical condition or disability, please
call the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311to
let us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: WillScot | Mobile Mini, Raleigh , Outside Sales Manager, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!