HIA MSS - RPI / Pharma Pricing - Senior Associate
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A career within Data and Analytics Technology services, will
provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover
enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data
analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology
capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and
data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and
change within their organisations in order to keep up with the
changing nature of customers and technology. We make impactful
decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand
and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of
success as a functional team member assisting clients in the
consultation, design implementation and support of technical
solutions and improving business processes, including the following
- Pharmaceutical wholesaler and manufacturer experience with an
understanding of industry trends within generics, specialty and
- Pricing and profitability strategy, price setting, and
- Contracting, rebate and customer deal modelling for the US
- Revenue management, contracting strategies and customer
- Price waterfall components that examines buy side and sell side
- Formulary management understanding and manufacturer
considerations for prime formulary positioning;
- Pricing across various channels and strategies such as cost
plus, strategic pricing, channel pricing, net pricing, price
optimization and customer segmentation;
- Pricing, contracting, and/or managed markets organizational and
- Statistical Analysis and Techniques;
- Customer, Product and Pricing Analysis;
- Business and Operations Analysis within pricing, sales,
operations, or opportunity identification analysis using
quantitative techniques; and,
- Visualization techniques and tools, advanced analytics
techniques (regression, simulation, etc.).
- Need to have Pricing & Contracting; Vendova, Pros, or Price FX
- If have Gross to Net exp.; Model N, Revitas, BPI or Davizta
- If have Value Based Pricing exp.; Model N, Revistas, BPI or
Vistex systems exp.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of
success in the following areas:
- Designing, building, testing and deploying technical solutions
across various applications, including assisting with technical
efforts that involve the development, design, implementation and
support of business processes;
- Participating actively in client discussions and meetings;
- Communicating a broad range of Firm services;
- Managing engagements including preparing concise and accurate
documents and balancing project economics management with the
occurrence of unanticipated issues;
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the
team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life
quality of team member; and,
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently
for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff
and management, which includes whitepapers, studies and client
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3+ years of Client Facing
External Consulting experience having served Pharmaceutical
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree, Helpful to have
Masters degree (but not required).
Keywords: PwC, Raleigh , HIA MSS - RPI / Pharma Pricing - Senior Associate, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!