Clinical Data Manager II - Medical Device & Diagnostics
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Covance by Labcorp is seeking candidates for a Clinical Data
Manager II within Medical Device and Diagnostics. The Clinical Data
Manager II can be remotely located anywhere within the United
States. In reference to Minneapolis, MN, candidates can be remotely
located in the role or office based in Minneapolis, MN adhering to
pending office re-entry guidelines due to pandemic
Participates in all aspects of data management under
supervision. Implements, manages and maintains clinical databases
and related study software.
- Science, IS (information systems), health-related, or technical
- Minimum of three years of data management and/or clinical
experience preferred with at least two specifically in data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20% time preferred.
- Experience with clinical systems, including data management,
EDC, and Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS) experience is
- Ideal EDC experience includes MedNet, IBM Clinical, Medidata
Rave, and/or Veeva.
- Medical Device and/or diagnostics experience is preferred.
- Database development and/or validation experience is
- Experience with MS Office and at least a basic understanding of
software capabilities and business applications.
- Ability to independently handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Understands the importance of building and maintaining client
relationships and providing excellence in service delivery.
Keywords: Covance, Raleigh , Clinical Data Manager II - Medical Device & Diagnostics, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!