UX Research/Strategist #176447
Company: Credit Suisse
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The new role is being created to meet the demands of our design
thinking transformation. The team is focused on three
pillars-Creative, Practitioner (change agents) and
Research/Strategy, all while putting our users first.
- Work with DT&UX Lead on the planning, and audience
- Facilitate understanding the perceptions, motivators, barriers,
and trends that are shaping the future of design thinking
- Conduct and analyze investigative research, including
qualitative, quantitative, market & field research, and other
- Facilitate interactive workshops, and presentations.
- Synthesize complex topics into easily digestible, impactful,
and inspiring format.
- Coordinate new business proposals, pitches, and research that
help us proactively seek inspiring opportunities for new projects
Your future colleagues
We are a newly created team and our talent base is focused on
the creative, design thinking and UX Strategy. We are a department
which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to
realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of
our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- 10 years of proven work experience with UX Research and
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Design Thinking methods
- Must be tech savvy
- Experience in IT desirable
- Must have experience in Financial Services- -Finance, Product
Control, Treasury or Liquidity a plus
- Global experience a plus
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is
dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of
working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal
treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full,
authentic selves to work
Keywords: Credit Suisse, Raleigh , UX Research/Strategist #176447, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!