Company: Morgan Corp.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Over the past 75 years, Morgan Corp. has expanded to one of the
largest diversified heavy construction grading companies in the
Southeast. With offices in SC, NC, and GA, and hundreds of
employees, Morgan Corp. supports multiple projects and strives to
exceed customer expectations while upholding core values. In the
summer of 2020, Morgan Corp. opened a new division in Raleigh,
Our Raleigh, NC division is growing and we are seeking a new
Project Manager. Candidate must have 10+ years of experience in all
aspects of heavy civil construction projects.
- Overall knowledge of design, estimating, quality control,
construction and operations
- Preconstruction activities including estimate preparation and
- Attend job meetings including preconstruction, project, and
- Conducting client and/or subcontractor meetings
- Report project status and performance data to owner and team
- Drafting work schedules
- Interacting with consultants, clients and contractors
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of PM experience
- Four year degree in Construction Management or equivalent
Keywords: Morgan Corp., Raleigh , Project Manager, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!