Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina is now hiring
for a full-time Call Center Representative position.
Liberty's Center Representatives work in a professional call
center environment and assist callers with issues related to
multiple state Medicaid programs including program assessments,
approvals, denials, and general program information.
The specific duties and responsibilities of this position are as
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, and research
issues and provide correct information at all times
- Follow call center "scripts" when handling incoming and
- Keep accurate records of all conversations in software
- Adhere to all HIPAA requirements for caller privacy
- Frequently participate in training seminars to improve
knowledge of program requirements, company policies and practices,
as well as customer service skills
Hiring the preeminent candidates, investing in their continued
success, and rewarding their ongoing contribution are at the core
of our belief system.
As a Call Center Representative you can expect an hourly payrate
of $16.31 (approx. $33,924.80 annually) and a comprehensive
Click here for a detailed overview of Liberty's benefits
Well-qualified candidates for this position will possess the
- High school diploma
- Experience in call center operations for a minimum of one
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active
- Proven customer service experience
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is doing business in North
Carolina as Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veterans and people who have disabilities are strongly encouraged
to apply for this position.
Click here to learn more about Liberty's services in North
Liberty Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity,
equality and inclusion are among our deepest-held values. We work
to create an environment that attracts real talent and we seek to
motivate, inspire and recognize high performance among all
employees. regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, national
origin, age, marital or veteran status, or disability. All
qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive
consideration for employment.
Click "Apply" and submit your resume for immediate