Senior Legal Counsel
Company: MAYNE PHARMA GROUP LIMITED
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Senior Legal Counsel provides support for general corporate
and commercial matters across all Mayne Pharma business units. The
Senior Legal Counsel provides legal advice to business partners on
risks arising from contracts and agreements, and proactively
supports the business through policy development and training on
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Contract Development: Provides support in the development,
evaluation, and negotiation of contractual terms.
- Legal Guidance: Provides legal advice on general corporate and
commercial matters and contracts, including those related to
distribution and licensing; contract development and manufacturing
agreements; confidentiality agreements; and potential risks.
- Litigation Management: Provides support in litigation conducted
by external counsel.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide legal guidance on general corporate, commercial,
operations, and manufacturing matters, including commercial
- Provides support in the preparation, review, and negotiation of
contracts such as product sales agreements, supply agreements,
- Develops content and educates employees on legal updates
- Maintain contract database and establishes contract templates
and contract guidelines and procedures
- Acts as liaison to internal stakeholders regarding relevant
- Performs legal duties in support of business strategies and
objectives, including continuous improvement efforts
- Participates in special projects and initiatives as needed
- Written Communication: Conveys ideas and facts in writing in a
way that will be understood by composing in a clear, direct,
concise and complete manner.
- Oral Communication: Delivers clear, effective oral
communication and take responsibility for others understanding
- Attention to Detail: Thoroughness in accomplishing a task
through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes
time and resources efficiently
- Customer Focus & Service: Treats the needs of clients and
patients as a priority. Works to develop and communicate solutions
that meet customer needs. Listens well and is considered a
subject-matter to clients and providers.
- JD degree and license to practice law in at least one state or
other U.S. jurisdiction
- 5-7 years of experience required, preferably in pharmaceutical,
scientific or healthcare industries.
- Strong commercial contracts background.
- Experience or a demonstrated interest in IP is preferred.
- Frequent talking, hearing, visual acuity (detail/accuracy),
walking, and repetitive motion
- Occasional travel required
Equal Employment Opportunity and Employment Eligibility
Mayne Pharma provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. Mayne Pharma also complies with all
applicable national, state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act and IRCA. Mayne Pharma is an E-Verify
Keywords: MAYNE PHARMA GROUP LIMITED, Raleigh , Senior Legal Counsel, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!