Commercial HVAC/R Service Technician - Raleigh, NC
Company: Moore's Electrical & Mechanical
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We service a wide range of Commercial & Industrial HVAC/R
equipment, including roof top units, split-systems, VAV boxes,
chillers, boilers, walk-in coolers & freezers, reach-in coolers &
freezers, and ice machines. We DO NOT do any residential work or
service hot-side kitchen equipment.
- 5+ years of experience as an HVAC Technician
- High School Diploma or GED.
- EPA/CFC Certification
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair RTU's and
- Experience servicing chillers and/or refrigeration equipment is
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and have good
- Basic computer skills
- Must be willing to participate in an on-call rotation.
- Valid driver's license with an insurable driving record
- Must pass a drug screen and complete a satisfactory background
- Competitive pay based on experience & skillset.
- Take home company vehicle, gas card, E-ZPass, uniforms, tools,
iPhone, and laptop.
- Training and continued education
- Paid travel time throughout the day
- On-call bonus structure
- While on-call, our Service Technicians are paid
portal-to-portal and receive double time pay for service calls ran
on Sundays & Holidays.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance Coverage begins on the first
calendar day of the month following date of hire.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan - We are 100% employee
- Profit-sharing bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation Time
- Safety incentives and awards - earn extra PTO for being
- Paid holidays include New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial
Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday,
Drug screen and background checks will be performed. Moore's is
an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Moore's Electrical & Mechanical, Raleigh , Commercial HVAC/R Service Technician - Raleigh, NC, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!