Senior Administrative Assistant
Company: IAT Insurance Group
Posted on: June 13, 2021
IAT has an immediate opening for a Senior Administrative
Assistant in our Raleigh, North Carolina office. This role will
perform a wide variety of administrative and clerical tasks for
assigned staff, frequently in a confidential fashion and will
provide organizational coordination for management and ensures the
department runs smoothly and communication lines remain open.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform administrative duties including typing, incoming and
outgoing mail handling, answering telephone calls and
correspondence, filing, copying, and other related duties.
- Maintain calendars, including video conference scheduling and
coordinating / confirming the prioritization of all meetings,
schedule appointments, and daily review for conflicts.
- Make travel arrangements, input, and manage expense reporting
within Concur. Assist with Corporate travel account updates /
travel policies and procedures.
- Help coordinate conferences, meetings, and trade show
activities with internal staff and external agents, including
outreach, booking meeting slots with agents, etc.
- Assist with new employee onboarding, interview scheduling,
- Support local office leaders for local office events.
- Maintain executive office supply inventory.
- Perform all meeting arrangement functions for assigned staff,
including catering, recording minutes, setup / breakdown, and
- Assist with facilities duties as needed. Schedule / follow up
of furniture / facility / office equipment requests/repairs.
- Operate all office equipment and machines.
- Acts as a pro-active liaison with the team and sustains a
professional environment for internal and external department
- Produce, update, and/or maintain department reports and files
- Utilize Microsoft Office daily (POWERPOINT, WORD, EXCEL,
- Create and distribute specialized reports as needed.
- Acts as an information and technical resource to less
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of
corporate administrative experience.
- Associates degree in business or related field preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate
internally and externally.
- A positive, can-do attitude is vital.
- Ability to work with external customers, including but not
limited to agents.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with co-workers and external contacts.
- Ability to learn new things with a pro-active approach.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to set priorities and multitask in a fast-paced
To qualify, all applicants must be authorized to work in the
United States and must not require, now or in the future, VISA
sponsorship for employment purposes.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and participate in E-Verify.
Keywords: IAT Insurance Group, Raleigh , Senior Administrative Assistant, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!