Our company provides its clients with value and unbeatable
customer service with complete transparency and integrity. That's
what makes us so successful. We are currently looking for
service-minded individuals with good communication skills to fill
several roles that include sales & customer service.
Daily activities include Inbound and outbound calling, setting
appointments, performing presentations to members of unions that
request our benefits, basic computer knowledge, completing the
necessary paperwork, quality control, and leadership
PERKS AND COMPENSATION:
- An environment that is competitive and fun; encouraging people
to push themselves
- Leadership team who is always available to you each week to
help your development
- Energetic culture
- Positive environment
- Company events and trips!
- 2 weeks of startup training
- Followed by structured education and development for the
- Company profit sharing
- Weekly bonus structure rewarding performance
- Scheduling flexibility
- Full time
- Work from home opportunities!
Our ideal candidate is a person who is flexible, adaptable and
trainable. A person that is looking for a long term career fit and
wants to get their foot in the door with a company to grow is
important to us.
As a company, we deeply care about maintaining strong
relationships with our clients, so we value those with great
ethics, customer service skills, and who care about providing great
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Ethical and honest business practices
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be
consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We
will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our company and
team, apply now!
We will set you up with an interview at the soonest available
We will email you back promptly, so please check your
emails for a response.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top
workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the
24th happiest company to work for.
We do more than just accept difference, we celebrate it, we
support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our members, our
services, and our community. We are proud to be an equal
Our reps average yearly income is between $50k-$80k
based on commission, with an average of 25k increase per year
after. We highly value work ethics, and a team player mentality, as
we all work together to succeed.
Skills: Customer Service, Sales, B2B Sales, B2C Sales,
insurance, computer skills, follow up skills, phone sales, inside
sales, in home sales, appointment setting.
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- have organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time