SUMMARY Provides standard administrative and staff support
services to the department in a professional manner, maintaining
confidentiality. Represents the Department to internal/external
customers and assists Department Team Members as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
* Compile and prepare PowerPoint presentation content for
designated meetings. Attend meetings to set up and run the
PowerPoint presentation. Distribute presentations to participants
* Manage schedule/calendar, independently schedule appointments
and conference calls, and originate meeting invitations
* Coordinate travel arrangements and enter travel details on
* Coordinate and arrange staff meetings, as well as other
departmental and corporate meetings as necessary. Prepare agendas,
secure facility/location, order meals, take minutes and distribute
* Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports,
documents, presentations, emails and faxes. Make copies of
correspondence or other printed materials as necessary.
* Update and maintain key spreadsheets, contact lists, and
various department reports
* Research and gather information from various internal/external
* Review, sort and route incoming/outgoing mail, faxes
* Prepare expense reports and check requests
* Organize and maintain department files
* Maintain and order supplies within budgetary and departmental
* Perform special projects as requested
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Working knowledge of PeopleSoft a plus.
* Ability to learn other software programs as required
* Background in executive secretarial area and/or office
* Strong time management and communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Perform functions with a high degree of ethics and
* Sense of urgency
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Associate's degree (A. A.) or
equivalent from two-yearcollegeor technical school; and 1 - 3 years
related experience and/or training; or Equivalent combination of
education and experience.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Thisjob has no supervisory
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Notary Public Commission a
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently
is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to
stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and
arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate