Company: Carlie C's IGA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A Meat Clerk at Carlie C's IGA realizes that providing prompt
and friendly customer service is priority #1. Being courteous and
cooperative with both customer and coworker is a critical aspect of
maximizing sales and building business for years to come.
Our Meat Clerks work in refrigerated area for eight hour periods
or longer, preparing product, cleaning and stocking.
- Sanitize and clean equipment.
- Keep meat department floors clean of clutter.
- Assist customers in finding products; wait on them at counter
timely and cheerful.
- Duties may include occasional wrapping meat for customer
requests and filling orders for Meat Bundles.
- All other duties as directed by your supervisor, including
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs with no assistance.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, friendly, outgoing, neat and
clean in appearance.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Must be very customer oriented.
- Must be able to lift, bend, and reach within acceptable
- Read shelf tags, labels and signs.
Keywords: Carlie C's IGA, Raleigh , Meat Clerk, Other , Coats, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!