General Office Clerk - Raleigh, NC
Company: Empire Distributors
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Empire Distributors Inc, A Leading Beverage Distributor is now
hiring a General Office Clerk. Our company offers competitive
wages, potential growth opportunities, and excellent benefits that
include, but aren't limited to health care, retirement benefits,
paid time off, company paid life insurances, and supplemental Aflac
and legal plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiles and maintains records and files within the Accounts
- Separates invoices as needed and arranges them in sequential
- Maintains filing system for the department.
- Assists in answering phones.
- Copies data and compiles records and reports.
- Operates office machines such as fax, computer, adding,
calculating, and decollating machines.
- Greets and assists visitors.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Basic Computer skills required including Microsoft Office
products, Word, Excel, Outlook
" Empire is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug
free workplace. We are committed to ensuring that all employment
decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and
business need; without regard to race, religion, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental
disabilities, national origin, veteran status or any other basis
covered by appropriate law. "
Keywords: Empire Distributors, Raleigh , General Office Clerk - Raleigh, NC, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!