Assistant Resident Service Director
Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At this time, we are seeking an Assistant Resident Services
Director to join our team!
- Assist in planning, coordinating and managing the Resident
- Assisting in overall direction, coordination and evaluation of
Resident Services Director as well as services provided to the
- Works closely with and under supervision of the Resident
Services Director in overall operation of Resident Services
- Supports and practices the philosophy, objectives and standards
of the Resident Services Department and participates in the
revision of these as necessary to ensure quality care to all
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures that
support Resident Services Department objectives.
- Ensures that the philosophy, objectives and standards of the
Resident Services Department are an integral part of the
orientation and education of the Resident Services personnel.
- Incorporates Wellness philosophy, standards and objectives into
the evaluation process for staff in Resident Services.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- 2 Years' experience in an assisted living environment
- Three years' experience in a position with management and
- Familiarity with NJ State Regulations >Current, unencumbered
NJ State RN.
- Current CPR Certificate .
- Additional certification in nursing specialty of Geriatrics is
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written and oral form)
in a care setting with residents, families, staff, representatives
of community and state agencies.
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., Raleigh , Assistant Resident Service Director, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!