Senior React/UI Software Engineer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE:ENV) is a leading independent provider of
technology-enabled investment and practice management solutions to
financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are
associated with small or mid-sized financial advisory firms and
larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on
addressing financial advisors' front-, middle- and back-office
needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive
compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off,
and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our
employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities.
Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual
environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that
when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce
As a Sr. UI Software Developer, you will be working on digital
transformation initiatives for our next generation wealth platform
using the latest emerging technologies. Use best practices in UI
development to translate UX designs and workflows into a working,
interactive, performant application experience. Actively work to
improve quality, efficiency, and maintainability of the existing
and new codebases. Share your knowledge and mentor junior
developers. More than anything, our culture is our DNA. This role
will work closely with the UX Design and Product team as well as
our back-end/API Development team - Building applications that
allow investment advisors to profile investors' financial needs and
objectives, construct portfolios to meet those goals, invest and
trade their accounts, integrate with custodians and brokers, and
provide analytics and reporting.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing
React,Typescript,Redux applications (ES6+)
- Team player with positive attitude, who can work
collaboratively with other members of Envestnet
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Professional experience working on complex UI platforms with
custom components, features and the highly complex domain
- Experience building reusable components and libraries for
extensibility (using tools like Storybook UI)
- Experience consuming RESTful/GraphQL APIs in a micro-service
environment and collaborating on their definition
- Experience in Micro Frontend Architecture.
- Expertise in Test Driven development, preferably Jest and React
- Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance
- Experience using Git or similar source control systems and any
- Experience developing Fintech applications
- Cultivates Innovation, not afraid to introduce new tools and
frameworks to the team
- Broader knowledge in other modern UI technologies.
- Experience with mobile app development (preferably with React
Native) is a good to have.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Micro Frontends
- Knowledge in Module Federation.
- Experience in building E2E testing using Cypress.
- Knowledge in AWS cloud technologies or AWS services for
- Our current Tech Stack:
- Redux, MobX
- Jest, Enzyme and React Testing Library
- Webpack and Babel
- Git and GitHub
NOTE: This is intended to describe the general content of and
qualifications for the job. It is not intended as an exhaustive
statement of all functions, duties, or desired qualifications.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Yodlee, Raleigh , Senior React/UI Software Engineer, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!