Golf Member Services
Company: CAROLINA COUNTRY CLUB COMPANY
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Carolina Country Club - Raleigh, NC
$14.00 - $14.00 Hourly
Summary & Benefits
SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Founded in 1910, Carolina Country Club is a member owned club with
a longstanding tradition for providing the finest services and
amenities to its membership. The club is recognized as a prominent
private country club and honored to have been selected a "Platinum
Club of America" since 1997. It is strategically located on 170
acres in Raleigh, North Carolina - and retains a secluded
atmosphere within the Capital City limits.
Golf Facilities include:
- 18 Hole golf course - renovated by Rees Jones
- Range with climate controlled Pavilion
- 2 Short Game facilities
- Putting Green
We are currently seeking Part-Time employees for our Golf Member
Services Staff. This is an outdoor position; candidates will
encounter various weather conditions. Must be able to work all
shifts, weekends, & Holidays. Selected candidate will embody the
Carolina Country Club Employee Mission and Absolutes.
Mission Statement: Through Excellence and gracious hospitality, we
work together to enrich lives.
Engage - Greet by name, build relationships, fond farewell
- Maintain a culture of trust and respect
- Welcoming - Smile, positive attitude, enthusiasm
- Look for and act upon every opportunity to create memorable
- Be accountable for immediately solving problems or find someone
- Continuously improve experiences with effort, innovations and
- Diligently maintain clean and safe facilities
Providing platinum level assistance to our members in Bag Storage,
Golf Cart Staging, and Practice Facilities. Responsibilities
includes; range supervision and operating ball picker; golf cart
maintenance and moving carts from storage barn to staging area;
General service for golf bag storage and other respective
Position Reports to Golf Operations Manager
Work Schedule will vary depending on season and weather: must be
flexible to work weekdays, weekend, holidays.
Benefits are offered to eligible employees which may include health
insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Vision Care,
Supplemental Life for Self and Family, Critical Care, Flexible
Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care), Health
Reimbursement Account, Life Insurance, 401(k) Plan (Full or Part
Time if over 21 years of age). Free Employee meals on scheduled
work days, merchandise discounts from two pro-shops, monthly
employee celebrations, employee recognition program and more.
Candidate must successfully pass a drug/alcohol test and background
screening prior to employment offer.
No phone calls or walk-ins accepted.
Employer participates in E-Verify.
Golf Member Services staff assist with the outdoor components of
the golf operations.
- Exhibit general golf etiquette and manners.
- Acknowledge and greet members by name in a warm, friendly and
- Responsible for daily operations of Practice Facilities - Range
and Short Game facilities. Tasks include set-up, range ball supply,
and ball recovery with respective equipment.
- Golf cart operations include staging, set-up, transporting to
and from cart barn, washing and cleaning.
- Bagroom operations include proper club cleaning, storage, and
retrieving respective member bags for use.
- Assist members with requests, complaints, concerns and/or
questions; will resource management support as needed.
- Report any incident related to club property damages or
- Assist Professional Staff during tournament functions.
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to change.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Maintain personal hygiene, clean and pressed uniforms and a
clean work environment.
- Complete required computer based training courses through club
- Participate in Member Name Game as a learning tool.
WORKING CONDITIONS - PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS - REQUIREMENTS and
Physical demands described below are representative of essential
functions for this position.
- Must be present during special events to assist in clinics,
leagues and/or tournaments.
- Employee will spend 98% of working hours outdoors and required
to frequently move throughout the golf facilities. This will
include walking, standing, and lifting.
Keywords: CAROLINA COUNTRY CLUB COMPANY, Raleigh , Golf Member Services, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!