100% Remote Data Solutions Architect - Customer Facing
Posted on: May 4, 2021
If you are a Solutions Architect with Semantic Web or Knowledge
Graph experience, please read on!
We are a nationwide leader of big data and enterprise data
management systems. Due to market expansion, we are currently
looking to add a Solutions Architect to our semantics team ASAP.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with SPARQL, and have solid
experience working in the semantic web space. If this sounds like
your next move, then read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HUGE growth opportunities!
- 100% REMOTE!
- Make a direct and meaningful impact!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with customers and other consultants to understand
requirements and assess then against product capabilities; design
approaches for configuring product capabilities to fully meet
- Design and extend ontologies using RDF/RDFS/OWL; utilize SPARQL
and scripting technologies for developing data transformations and
rules; test performance of the models.
- Understand template-driven application development to work with
our semantic platform.
- Document models, configurations and train others on their use
promoting model-based thinking
- Travel to customer site, or our home office as needed
- Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams/individuals
What You Need for this Position
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree
- Experience with Java or Scala
- Experience in developing semantic models using
RDFS/OWL/SKOS/SPARQL based on customer requirements
- Experience integrating full stack solutions with other
enterprise infrastructure components such as LDAP
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience using JS libraries such as React, jQuery and
- Working knowledge of search (Solr) and text mining
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle or MySQL
What's In It for You
PTO and Sick Time
So Much More!
So if this sounds like you and you're looking to join an incredible
organization, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : BL1-1630708 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Brennen Leftwick - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: Optello, Raleigh , 100% Remote Data Solutions Architect - Customer Facing, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!