Asset Protection Investigator - Saks Fifth Avenue
Company: Hudson's Bay Company (CA)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Location RALEIGH, North Carolina, United
Job Opened March 13th, 2021
Job Number 210000P1
Job Type Full Time
What This Position is All About
from the Asset Protection Manager or Assistant General Manager
Operations, the Asset Protection Associate is responsible for
monitoring shortage results, shortage control, price changes,
return to vendor transactions, receipt reconciliation, paperwork
error control, investigations and apprehensions regarding internal
and external theft, and implementation of store safety programs at
an individual Saks Fifth Avenue location.
Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- A towering strength at winning over an audience with their
- Capable of creating a breakthrough strategy or transformative
approach to the most complex challenges
- Trusted for inventive and game changing ideas to even the most
complex challenges, constantly seeks improvement and new ways to do
things by challenging convention
- Builds morale and spirit in their team, shares wins and
As The Asset Protection Associate, You Will:
- Minimum of 2 years Asset Protection Experience, large volume
retail environment preferred
- Ability to quickly learn Saks Fifth Avenue standards,
procedures, and IT applications
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, Wicklander-Zulawski certification
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be responsible for training store associates on awareness and
Asset Protection policies and procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of physical inventory by monitoring
reports and audits on a daily and monthly basis.
- Organize and conduct annual store inventory.
- Develop shortage strategies for merchandise groups, paperwork
controls, and shortage awareness.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit;
think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from
retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees
(including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
#SaksAssetProtection Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look
forward to reviewing your application. HBC provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training. HBC welcomes all applicants
for this position. Should you be individually selected to
participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations
are available upon request in relation to the materials or
processes to be used.
HBC is committed to treating all people in a way that respects
their dignity and independence. Should you require any
accommodation during the recruitment process or otherwise, please
notify us of this when you apply and we will work with you to meet
your accessibility needs.
Keywords: Hudson's Bay Company (CA), Raleigh , Asset Protection Investigator - Saks Fifth Avenue, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!