Associate Manager Handy Mart #170
Company: Pope Transport
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Refuel your career with Handy Mart Convenience Stores! The
Retail Associate Manager has the opportunity to use and refine
their skills in marketing, sales, and customer service!
Why choose us?
- Locally owned and growing in Eastern North Carolina.
- Paid Weekly!
- Great benefits including, BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
with Company Match, Life, Paid Time Off, and much more!
If you have a great attitude and love working in a fast paced
customer service environment that provides job growth
opportunities, then check us out. Working with Handy Mart is not
just a job, it can be a career. More than 80% of our Managers are
promoted from within.
The Associate Manager is charged with the responsibility of
operating the assigned store according to company policies and
guidelines, to maximize both sales and profits in the absence of
designated store manager. The Associate Manager may be directed by
Supervisor to recruit, select, direct and develop store employees
so that all company goals and standards are met. The Associate
Manager will be flexible in traveling to locations as directed by
Supervisor. Location of daily work site will be directed by company
- Must be able to constantly speak, write and read English
sufficient to perform designated duties.
- Must be able to frequently use math functions beyond those
required by simple math. Store reports require basic accounting
- Able to frequently work any hours store is open or seven (7)
days a week if necessary.
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds, carrying cases of soft
drinks, beer and juices.
- Must be able to constantly stand for long periods of time
- Must be of legal age to sell alcoholic beverages in any store
that they may work.
- Must not have any felony conviction or probation period that
would prevent them from selling alcoholic beverages.
- Be able to frequently walk, bend and stoop to stock shelves and
- Must have a valid driver's license and adequate transportation
in order to arrive at work on time and carry out Company business
such as making bank deposits, attending meetings or responding to a
call-in situation. Motor Vehicle Reports will be obtained for newly
hired managers and reviewed annually or as warranted and must not
contain convictions for serious traffic violations.
- Have sufficient vision or corrected vision, to check
identification, to process money orders and to identify customers
at outside gasoline islands.
- Be able to frequently sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and
lift and carry out trash containers to place in dumpster.
- Be able to frequently clean parking lot and surrounding store
- Be able to frequently enter and work in a walk-in cooler.
- Be able to occasionally climb a ladder for cleaning windows,
Keywords: Pope Transport, Raleigh , Associate Manager Handy Mart #170, Other , Princeton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!