Certified Nursing Aide - BTR
Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At this time, we are seeking a Certified Nursing Aide to join
- Accurately perform and record vital signs, height and
- Accurately calculate and record weight gain/loss and fluid
- Maintain a clean and safe resident environment.
- Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and the
importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor.
- Perform palliative and post-mortem care.
- Perform routine care rounds on each assigned resident, at
minimum, every two hours (or more frequently as indicated).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or
three-six months related experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience preferred.
- Graduate of a state approved nursing assistant training program
and passed a state approved competency examination (written and
skills) within 120 days of employment; name entered into state
nurse aide registry.
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., Raleigh , Certified Nursing Aide - BTR, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!