Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a Curriculum Developer at Egnyte, you will be responsible for
helping to build high quality training for our customers and
partners as part of our training team. The training team is part of
the larger customer success organization which is responsible for
helping our customers see the value Egnyte brings to their
organizations. The training team works closely with other members
of Customer Success as well as many other departments at Egnyte to
ensure quality and timely content is delivered to customers.
What Youll Do (but is not limited to)
- Develop engaging and effective training content for
instructor-led classroom and web-delivered virtual training, as
well as self-paced eLearning modules.
- Produce quality training material including design documents,
presentation slides, assessments and course descriptions.
- Participate in team development projects, utilizing peer review
and project management skills to drive timely completion of
- Deliver/facilitate Instructor-led or virtual training sessions
- Report to the Director of Customer Success Operations who
reports to the Chief Customer Officer.
- Demonstrated success with curriculum development and/or
- Ability to perform all phases of curriculum development
(research, planning, writing, organizing, managing, review
- Prior experience with:
- Rapid Development eLearning tools such as Camtasia.
- Virtual (instructor-led, web-based) course development and
- Cloud and/or SaaS products preferred
- Experience with structured writing techniques and modular
content development processes.
- Track record of innovation in developing training solutions
with a portfolio of projects for various audiences.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
Bonus skills (if applicable)
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, EAP, FSA, HSA and
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Gym, cell phone, and internet reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks including discounted pet insurance, theme park tickets,
travel, and more!
- Board games - you name it, we got it. Take a break and get to
know other Egnyters!
- SoFi online financial services: student loan refinancing,
personal loans, and investing
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at
our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination
and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by
enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing
organizations with visibility and control over their content
assets. Egnytes cloud-native content services platform leverages
the industrys leading content intelligence engine to deliver a
simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing
enterprise content across business applications and storage
repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance
employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce
file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google
Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For
more information, visit www.egnyte.com
You have been redirected to a Egnyte job page
Keywords: Egnyte, Raleigh , Curriculum Developer, Other , raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!