Hybrid Clinical Educator
Company: Ashfield Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Ashfield Engage has a long-standing partnership with a leading
Biotechnology company supporting pediatric patients and their
caregivers, across Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical
For the Field, we are seeking a Hybrid, Clinical Educator to
deliver educational support to identified pediatric patients,
caregivers, Healthcare Professionals and to other office staff
within primary care and specialist facilities in the field of a
designated disease state to meet all relevant standards as set by
For a Contact Center role, we are seeking a Hybrid, Clinical
Educator to deliver in home, virtual or telephonic educational
support to identified patients, caregivers, Healthcare
Professionals and their staff within primary care, or specialist
facilities in the field of a designated disease state to meet all
relevant standards as set by the company.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield Engage and represent a
top biotechnology company!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision,
401k, disability & life insurance, employee
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests
and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What will you be doing?
Applies to the Field and Contact Center:
- Provide disease state education, therapy, and / or medical
device product education including but not limited to supplemental
injection/infusion/inhalation training support or technique.
- To only use approved materials provided by Ashfield or by the
client, without changing, copying, or distributing the
- To present in office/home, virtual educational programs to
Healthcare Professionals/Patients/Caregivers or other identified
customers in accordance with client procedures (Project
- To maintain excellent quality and superior customer service
while adhering to approved program talking points or scripts.
- To leverage Client and Ashfield approved live video
conferencing software and utilize client specific websites as
- To attend and complete all training courses and related
competency assessments that Ashfield requires, to an appropriate
standard and within a specified timeframe.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key customers.
- To facilitate the development and provision of services across
multiple healthcare sectors, as determined by the Client or
- To constantly consider new and innovative approaches that
potentially develop new partnership opportunities.
- Complete all required administrative responsibilities in a
timely manner. Some of these could include but are not limited to;
daily computer updates, weekly summary of activity reports, emails,
and time reporting.
- Attend local and national meetings and/or conferences, as
required, to keep abreast of plans, activities and developments and
to exchange knowledge and experience within the Patient Solutions
- Maintain all client and Ashfield equipment and materials in
accordance with company instructions.
- Comply with all Ashfield Policies and Procedures; program
specific SOPs, Policies, Manual, Work Instructions, and/or
leadership direction along with all Client Policies and Procedures
- Enrolling patients/caregiver into educational seminars or
providing resources to assist them with finding local community
resources or centers of care for their specialty or primary care
disease as approved by the client.
- Maintain professional registration and/or licensing as required
by applicable state laws
- Position requires RN license.
- Be available and contactable during working hours to answer
Applies to the Field:
- To provide disease state related educational support to
identified Healthcare Professionals and to office staff as directed
and approved by the Client and Ashfield.
- To present in-person educational programs to patients,
caregivers or other identified customers in accordance with client
and Ashfield procedures (Program Specific).
- To present client approved educational programs to Healthcare
Professionals in accordance with the program scope.
- To possess a full valid US driver's license at all times and to
notify the company immediately of any offences or accumulation of
Applies to the Contact Center:
- To provide in-bound or outbound non-promotional disease state
related educational support to identified customers as directed and
approved by the client and Ashfield
- Conducting outbound medication adherence support to patients
and or caregivers
- To maintain excellent quality and superior customer service
while adhering to program talking points or scripts and leverage
live video conferencing software on the web/client specific
websites as applicable.
What do you need for this position?
- Qualified HCP with current state license.
- At minimum an associate degree/Bachelors/BSN or work-related
experience as approved by the client.
- Preferred minimum of 3 years' experience working in
endocrinology, pediatrics, or related field.
- Demonstrate effective and professional communication.
- Ability to present to various groups of people including
physicians and other members of the office staff.
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- A self-starter with high personal motivation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with pleasant telephone manner
and articulate phone voice
- Competency with Call Center Telephone Technology is preferred
but not essential.
- Evidence of continual professional development and a desire to
update professional knowledge base regularly.
- Willingness to travel for field role.
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader
in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We
partner with our clients across Commercial, Patient Solutions,
Medical Affairs, Market Access, and Event Experiences to build
creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed
flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by
helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines,
knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without
regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family
care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and
practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local
ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We
appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified
candidates will be considered.
Keywords: Ashfield Healthcare, Raleigh , Hybrid Clinical Educator, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!