Experience Manager-Carolina Premium Outlets
Company: L Brands
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A Victoria's Secret Experience Manager is a values-based leader
that delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to
grow top line sales. An Experience Manager leads store performance
through our core values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We
Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to
Primary Responsibility: The Experience Manager has the primary
responsibility of coaching and development of entire store team to
deliver on the brand story though customer experience behaviors,
operational excellence, and product life cycles of assigned
Direct Reports: Supervisor(s), Sales and Support Generalist
- Sales Growth to Plan
- Shrink Reduction
- Turnover Improvement
- Payroll Control
To perform this job effectively an Experience Manager must be
able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily.
Culture and Customer:
- Executes associate retention strategies with Store Leadership
- Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports
through bra journey behaviors, beauty transformation behaviors,
observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room,
and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- Personally executes Talent Life Cycle for direct reports.
Talent Life Cycle actions include; selection/interviewing,
onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and
recognition, and culture/engagement.
- Conducts 60 day touchbases for all newly hired direct
- Schedules and leads performance management for direct reports
(Annual, Mid-year, Monthly Touch points)
- Identifies personal successor and co-creates individual
development plan for direct reports.
- Owns and executes brand initiatives and strategies (Sales
Education, Events, Brand Promotions)
- Leads the overall appearance and presentation of merchandising
strategies of the brand by executing sell-down planning, mapping,
and final execution of floorset
- Owns cash wrap brand guide and outlet visual standards.
- Develops sell thru strategies with use of visual merchandising
- Ensures associates and leadership understand and maintain
outlet visual merchandising standards of assigned brand..
- Works with Sales Leadership Team to determine payroll
management and takes appropriate actions.
- Communicates with Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations or
Operations) to ensure proper scheduling for all aspect of the
- Executes and/or directs product lifecycle activities during
open hours of assigned brand to drive merchandise
- Maintains backroom standards during floorset execution.
- Creates line management plan and reviews with Store Manager for
cash wrap zones within brand.
- Owns capability building of store team to manage fitting room
"go backs" in a timely manner of assigned brand.
- Responsible for assignment and completion of daily, monthly,
quarterly cleaning tasks that can be conducted during open hours
which include; dusting surfaces, cleaning mirrors, trash removal,
spills, and any immediate maintenance issues that prevent customer
and associates from having a safe experience.
All leadership roles at Victoria's Secret are responsible
- Leading and demonstrating the company values within the store
at all times.
- Leading the entire sales floor while assigned to the role of
Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensuring the team is delivering the
best buying environment for the customer.
- Gaining business insight by reviewing total store results
daily, weekly and monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
- Upholding positive associate relations that lead to engagement
in the brand and the team.
- Executing store opening and closing procedures and
- Reinforcing store strategies to reduce shrink and build
personal capabilities in asset protection.
- Effectively managing and controlling expenses.
- Previous experience leading leaders and associate teams
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and
communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities
with time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and
- Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and during
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring
or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local
laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the
Keywords: L Brands, Raleigh , Experience Manager-Carolina Premium Outlets, Other , Smithfield, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!