Company: Wayne Wallace - State Farm Agent
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional
to join their winning team for the role of Account Representative -
State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission). We seek an
energetic professional interested in helping our business grow
through value-based conversations and remarkable customer
experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a
fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a
rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
Compensation: $30,000 - $50,000
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Wayne Wallace - State Farm Agent, Raleigh , Account Representative, Other , Clayton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!