Account Manager: C-Stores (Raleigh, NC)
Company: GSP Companies
Posted on: May 3, 2021
GSP Account Managers collaborate with client's marketing and
merchandising teams to plan, coordinate, execute and support Point
of Purchase (POP) retail signage and marketing campaigns. This role
is directly involved in the processing and expediting monthly and
special orders, database maintenance, order accuracy/verification,
proof reading, billing and the coordination of art and graphic
- Provide customer service for large
C-store chains and their retail marketing plan execution.
- Maintaining a database of signage and
pricing in order to quote and prepare orders.
- Create, input and process detailed
orders, ensuring timely and accurate delivery to stores
- Develop sales and plan orders for
large or multi-client operations.
- Upsell products and services such and
software, surveys and industrial design capability.
- Communicate and build relationships
with clients and their teams as well as within company.
- Marketing and brand coordination with
client and company's internal design groups.
- Conduct store visits to ensure signs
and products were delivered as scheduled.
- Project management to include planning
and implementation of large scale orders, sales or special
- Prepare various reports to include
projections, store and client visit recaps and monthly order
- College degree preferred with
specialization in business administration, marketing,
merchandising, retail, management, communications, or related
- Two years of experience in account
management, retail and/or sales desired.
Abilities and Competencies:
- Highly organized, with strong
attention to detail. Ability and desire to balance hands on order
entry, database management with strong customer service.
- Ability to manage large workload,
while producing quality work in a fast-pace environment with
interruptions and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to deal
courteously and professionally with a diverse customers and
internal customers such as creative and production
- Ability to produce, create and place
detailed orders and orders, particularly in Excel. Knowledge and
ability to proofread copy and data.
- Advanced ability to communicate
verbally and in writing in English.
- Proficiency with PC's to include
knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint),
maintaining databases, generating information and tracking status
using proprietary software.
- Ability to build effective
relationships with clients. Ability to develop creative solutions
to client and internal problems and challenges and build effective
relationships with clients.
- Ability to develop and give
presentations for purposes of making sales or providing information
to clients about company's capabilities.
- Project management skills and ability
to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Knowledge of marketing and brand
concepts, coordination and implementation.
- Ability to contribute to building a
strong and positive team spirit as well as align with company
- Candidate must have valid driver's
license, be able to commute within their metro, area and travel in
the United States as needed.
Keywords: GSP Companies, Raleigh , Account Manager: C-Stores (Raleigh, NC), Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!