Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job Description SummaryIQVIA is looking for a Full Stack
Developer specializing in Angular JS, NodeJS and React Native, who
is extremely hands-on and can take charge of the complete Web
Development process to deliver unique & customer centric web
- Work with a cross-functional software development team on
highly visible strategic projects as an expert level individual
contributor to the design, consult, plan, lead a team and coding
- Responsible for development of highly responsive, web-based UI
in a flexible and well-structured frontend architecture.
- Utilize remote data via REST and JSON
- Work with third party libraries and APIs (Salesforce, box.com,
Google APIs etc.)
- Produce well designed efficient code in a timely manner to meet
- Mentor other developers on software best practices technical
guidance and help grow their software development skill sets.
- Proactively stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry
trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously, manage priorities and
communicate progress effectively.
- Enterprise web and mobile application design and development
experience is a must.
- PWA, hybrid mobile application, AWS web apps and AWS lambda -
- Salesforce centric custom web app and/or lightning framework -
- DynamoDB, MySQL and NoSQL DB (like MongoDB/Cassandra) -
- jQuery, JSON, AJAX, web services/REST, SQL.
or Ember etc., or JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and
- Working knowledge of Apollo, GraphQL, Moment.js is an
- UX or UI designing experience is an advantage.
- 9+ years of Full Stack Application development experience is
- Deep understanding of client-side development, coding in HTML5,
- Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as
NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS.
- Topnotch programming skills and write code for robust software
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility
and website performance.
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with Git.
- Knowledge on CI/CD tools like Bosh, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Git,
Concourse is preferred
- Experience working on agile development teams (ideally
leveraging Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience with Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity, and other
Continuous Integration tools
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material
UI and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and
data science to make the biggest impact possible ? to help our
customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics,
technology solutions and contract research services we provide to
the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+
employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and
intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected
Veterans/DisabledIQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for
applicants with disabilities. --Applicants who require reasonable
accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise
participate in the application process should contact IQVIA?s
Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange
for such an accommodation.
Keywords: IQVIA, Raleigh , Development Lead, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!