Research Administrator II
Posted on: April 9, 2021
I am currently working on a PERMANENT Research Administrator II
opportunity with one of the top hospitals in Boston, MA. See
details below:Research Administrator II - Boston, MA (100%
- Looking for someone with 3 - 5 years of research administration
- 3 years being in a Research Administrator, Grants
Administrator, or Contract Administrator role.
- Excellent experience working with PRE and POST award.
- Experience working directly with PI's and sponsors.
- Proficient experience prepping proposals, contracts, and budget
- Negotiating budgets with research sponsors.
- Help guide faculty and staff in the development of research
proposals, contracts, sub-contracts, agreements, and funding
- Contribute to sections of grants and publications.
- Prepare reports and analyses for faculty and senior
- Participates as a team member or may serve as lead for special
projects in Research Administration This client is beginning to
review resumes this week. Let me know if you'd be interested in
scheduling a time to connect. Best,Joe About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Raleigh , Research Administrator II, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!