Directional Drill Operator/Labors
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Descriptions:Directional Drill Operator:Overview:Horizontal
Drill Operators for a local underground construction company. Our
client is expanding and needs MOTIVATED individuals who want to
work hard and earn great pay. Compensation is extremely competitive
and will be commensurate with experience and abilities.
- Operates Horizontal Directional Drill for installation of
underground conduit and utilities
- Insures safety of public and other underground facilities
- Performs all duties according to prescribed safety procedures
and uses appropriate safety equipment
- Follows specifications for the job and company policies
- Drive equipment to job site
- Set up and cleanup of work-site, including traffic and
- Reads utility locates and coordinates day lights where
- Works with crew to ensure any applicable permits and locates
are complete and on site
- Communicates with locator and determines safest and most
efficient bore path to drill
- Set equipment up including the drill, alarm, water tanks and
grounding the machine
- Drill out following the predetermined drill path to the exit
- Communicate with the locator to confirm the location of the
- Operates construction equipment to facilitate alignment,
movement, and adjustment of machinery to grade specifications
- Levels earth to final grade specifications when applicable
- Performs proper maintenance by greasing, oiling, and minor
repair work as necessary
- Leads team in the field effectively and efficiently as needed
and directed by the supervisor
- Oversee laborers and/or crew member's work and monitor time
- Perform maintenance as required, including winterizing
- Communicates with Supervisors or Foremen daily
- Vehicles and equipment to be kept clean and
securedQualifications:Minimum Requirements, Qualifications and
- Minimum 5 years of horizontal directional drilling
- Possess and maintain Clean driving record
- Willing to work outdoors in all types of weather throughout
entire year, including overtime as required
- Strong knowledge of underground utilities
- Self-motivated, safety, quality and production minded
- Ability to read and comprehend and follow all quality/safety
policies and proceduresLabors:Overview :Looking for some dedicated
Construction Laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for
operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload
frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors
and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be
reliable, and be a hard worker.Construction Laborer
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, and other skilled labor when
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.Construction Laborer Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction
industry.LOOKING TO MAKE OFFERS ASAP! About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Raleigh , Directional Drill Operator/Labors, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!