Senior UX Researcher
Company: LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Join our expert research team in our discovery process as we
uncover new innovations to spark creative solutions to new and
existing problems. At LexisNexis we design experiences around
information and analytics to help our customers reach essential
insights, make more informed decisions, and achieve better
outcomes.-- --In this role you will collaborate with product
managers, technology leaders and UX designers on a research
strategy, determine the best methodologies and have direct access
to customers to gather feedback and insights. You will also partner
with our data science team on quantitative analysis to understand
the complete customer journey. Innovation and experimentation is
not only encouraged but expected. --Our global UX team is a
passionate and diverse group of professionals and we'd love to have
you join our community. --Responsibilities include:
- Gathers, evaluates, and has a solid understanding of customer
- Maintains close links with UX Designers, ensuring that user
feedback and testing are fed into the design process.
- Identifies if we are addressing the right problem with a
thorough analysis of the brief.
- Presents research learnings to stakeholders to guide future
- Collaboratively analyses the results of research to recommend
- Independently identifies different research solutions.
- Works with designers to iterate and test solution.
- Considers the problem from several angles.
- Practices and facilitates reflection as part of the research
process. Product Design
- Leads the User-centered research process, mentoring juniors
- Applies several UX Research techniques.
- Creates research documentation and analysis outputs.
- Works with UX Designer to define structure and layout of the
- Works with Visual Designer to define the visual identity of
products. Basic Qualifications
- Experience using relevant tools for research analysis.
- Experience and demonstrable understanding of the nuances of
researching in different contexts (remote / in person / unmoderated
- Experience and excellent knowledge of the tech stack of the
- Experience using research software (Qualtics, Lookback,
Usertesting.com) to expert level. LexisNexis, a division of RELX
Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are
considered for and treated during employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship
status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified
individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable
accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual
should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com .
RELX is a global provider of information and analytics for
professional and business customers across industries.We help
scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save
lives and insurance companies offer customers lower prices. We save
taxpayers and consumers money by preventing fraud and help
executives forge commercial relationships with their clients.In
short, we enable our customers to make better decisions, get better
results and be more productive.
Keywords: LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Raleigh , Senior UX Researcher, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!