WordPress Solution Architect
Posted on: February 22, 2021
You are a tech-savvy person (eventually an ex-developer) looking
to work in the field of consultancy, building WordPress based
website architectures and sales.
WPRiders is a premium WordPress development agency where we handle
highly challenging projects. With more than 1450 projects
delivered, we know what works and what doesn't work. Beyond that,
WPRiders is a place where you grow as a person, where you read
books and study in order to become the best version of
"It's a place where you learn something new every day" - at least,
that's what our team members say.
We are looking for WordPress solution architects who will be
- Researching and proposing WordPress based architectures
- Engaging with new clients and discussing new projects on
marketplace platforms; this is the sales part of the role.
- Running the Discovery workshops with clients
- Interviewing the clients
- Researching and proposing a WordPress based website
- Drafting the Scope of Work documents
- Engaging with clients and discussing new projects on
marketplace platforms (we will provide training if you needed
- Qualify incoming inquiries
- Participate in project bids for getting new clients.
- Understand client context as well as their business goals
- Ensure client business goals are aligned with their budget and
- Draft Proposals and manage the quoting process
- Close deals
- Optimize the discovery and sales process
To join our team, you need to
- Have a proven track record of writing Scope of Work documents
- Have extensive hands-on experience with the most used WordPress
plugins, including WooCommerce, WooCommerce Subscriptions and
- Have a good understanding of WordPress at a technical level,
i.e. the templating system, hooks, database tables, themes,
- Have experience in working directly with customers in
- Enjoy building genuine relationships with those around you; you
are able to listen very well, to feel the audience and properly
manage the mood of the other party
- Be an organized person, to meticulously manage your
- Be a self-motivated team player with a well-developed work
- Have an excellent command of English both verbal as well as
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to work on innovative web projects, including
marketplaces, multi-vendor websites, job boards, subscription
solutions, learning management systems, etc. Rest assured you will
never get bored in this role
- International exposure - 99% of our projects are with customers
from the US, Canada, Australia, Asia and Western Europe.
- Interesting and diverse project portfolio that will stimulate
your thinking and creativity.
- Flexibility - you will set your own agenda and will work
remotely from the comfort of your own home.
- Continuous learning daily study time, book budget, Kindle for
Amazon books, audiobooks on Audible
- Work according to the highest standards
- Pay it forward philosophy we adhere to Open Source principles
and movement by regularly publishing articles and source code (i.e.
snippets, plugins, etc).
- An incredibly talented team with a healthy organizational
culture which encourages learning and self-growth
- A competitive payment salary plus commission
Keywords: WPRiders, Raleigh , WordPress Solution Architect, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!