At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That
execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration
builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology
companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the
world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our
customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of
deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the
way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier
architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been
more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world
connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re
ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for
the position detailed below.
In this role, you will develop the architecture for a functional
verification environment, including reference models and
bus-functional monitors and
drivers and contribute to the methodology behind such
Activities may include:
- Writing a verification test plan using random techniques and
coverage analysis and working with designers to ensure it is
- Developing tests and tuning the environment to achieve
coverage goals. Debugging failures and working with designers to
- Verifying boot code and architecting, developing, and
maintaining tools to streamline the design of state-of-the-art
- Transforming the requirements from the engineering teams into
software tools that are both easy to use and scalable within a
highly parallel compute environment.
- Unit and regression testing of software tools.
- Experience with System Verilog, preferably UVM.
- Experience with writing a detailed test plan and building a
sophisticated, directed, random-verification environment.
- Experience with scripting language such as Python or Perl and
EDA Verification tools.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design and implementation. -
Good understanding of Linux O.S.
- Good programming skills desired, especially C++ and ARM
- Understanding of networking protocols, a plus.
- BS Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and willing to take initiative and
handle assignments with minimal supervision.
- Requires the ability to accept and work with differing
- Have an Open-minded developer mentality
- Must be able to learn on the fly and work in a fast-paced
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy
our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the
tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For
additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit
our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee
growth and development. We are searching for an individual who
wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve
performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there
will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the
selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at
GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.