Company: Wegmans Food Markets
Posted on: September 16, 2020
The grand opening of the new Chapel Hill store will be in Early
2021Hiring immediately!At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is
simple:-- Every Day You Get Our Best.-- Customers tell us they
choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores, help with
delicious meals and the freshest ingredients possible.-- As a
member of our Restaurant Foods Team, you can work in any of the
following departments:-- Pizza, Sub Shop, Coffee, Sushi, Fresh
Salads, Asian Foods and more!-- If you love working in a fast-paced
and dynamic environment, have a passion for food, enjoy being part
of an energetic team and would love the opportunity to make a
difference in a customer's shopping experience, Wegmans is the
place for you!What will I do?
- Provide incredible customer service and address the needs of
customers in a timely & effective manner
- Cut, prepare & serve a variety of hot & cold foods to
- Help to maximize sales potential through effective and proper
procedures for food preparation, storing, rotating, stocking and
merchandising productAt Wegmans,--we believe that if we take care
of our people, they'll take care of our customers.-- That's why, as
part of the Wegmans family, you'll have a package of benefits that
covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling-work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidaysComprehensive benefits*
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program*Certain eligibility requirements must be
satisfiedNote to Applicant:
- All employee on-boarding and training will begin immediately,
and employees may be required to travel during this time to other
Wegmans stores in North Carolina.
- Full Time Overnight applicants are required to have an open
availability Sunday-Saturday, between the hours of 8pm - 8am,
unless specified for a position/department.
- Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour
intervals, to meet business needs. Weekend availability is
- Opportunities are for year-round Employment.
Keywords: Wegmans Food Markets, Raleigh , Cook, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!