GoRaleigh Bus Operators
$15.60 HOUR TO START; BE AT $27.05 BY YOUR 4th YEAR!
Transdev is hiring immediately for bus drivers for their fixed
route transit service for the City of Raleigh. We are looking for
safe, friendly drivers to help passengers move around throughout
Raleigh using public transportation. Come join the largest
private-sector operator of public transportation in North America -
one that cares about its employees, passengers and their
Why Drive With Us?
* Excellent pay progression!
* Paid health benefits
* Flexible work schedules
* Guaranteed 40 hours weekly
* Pension with 6% match
* Potential for overtime
* On site gym, showers and lockers
* Internet cafe, quiet room, TV room and library
* Paid uniforms
* Referral program (earn up to $1000 per referral!)
* Safety incentives/prizes
* Drive a transit bus and transport passengers around Raleigh in
a safe and courteous manner
* Greet passengers, ensure fare payment and maintain a safe
* Notify dispatch of any incidents, accidents, mechanical
* Other duties as required
* At least 1 year of professional CDL driving experience
* 25 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or
* A valid commerical driver's license in good standing
* CDL w/Passenger endorsement required
* Excellent customer and communication skills
* 10 year active work history required
Physical Requirements Include Ability to:
* Sit for extended periods of time
* Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above
shoulder level without assistance
* Move up and down stairs easily
* Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending,
twisting, pulling, and stooping
If you have any questions, please contact us.
For more information please visit our website at
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to
work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be
able to pass a drug screen and background check.