by | Sep 8, 2020
* Locum Tenens/Temporary
* Cameron, North Carolina, United States
* Posted 18 hours ago
Psychiatry Opportunity in North Carolina - Outpatient and No
A clinic in North Carolina is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to
provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
* Coverage Needed: 10/5/2020 and ongoing
* Schedule/Hours: 1 day a week for Telemedicine
* The practice is trying to get established. Once established
there will definitely be more days and shifts available.
* Medical Setting: Outpatient
* Call Requirements: None
* Volume: 6-10
* Patient Ages: All ages
* Procedures: General Psychiatry
* Support Staff: MA and Scheduling Coordinator
* EMR/Charting: Cario
* Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board
* Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
Voted best antiquing area by Our State magazine and heralded by
Southern Living magazine, Cameron is a destination for serious
collectors and weekend browsers alike. Less than a 1 hour drive to
Raleigh, NC and 2 hours from Charlotte, NC.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any
travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-22992
* Preferred Phone
* Active State Licenses
select all that apply
* Upload your CV
* Comments or Questions
* How did you hear about us?*
* If other, please describe how.
* Which job board referred you to our site?
+ Yes, I'd like to receive emails about new job
You will receive up to four emails a month with new jobs in your
specialty. You may unsubscribe at any time. For more info please
* Apply This Email