Job Description - Managing Director (Experis IT) (0022091)
Managing Director (Experis IT) - 0022091
The Managing Director (MD) is responsible for the effective
management and profitable growth of one or more Profit Centers
within an assigned area or territory. The MD maintains and builds a
business model which provides consultant/contract and permanent
placement resources to clients. This includes the development and
execution of strategies and tactics required for recruiting and
sales activities, as well as excellence in operational and resource
management. In addition, this position is responsible for the
leadership, selection, development and compensation of a direct
staff of employees.
• Create and execute plans to achieve financial targets.
• Maintain and build client base through consistent sales,
marketing and customer service efforts.
• Manage office operations in keeping with established
guidelines and budgets.
• Establish and reinforce processes to ensure a qualified
database of consultant resources.
• Effectively use systems and applications to maintain and grow
• Create/maintain clear expectations for all staff members.
• Evaluate, coach, develop and hold staff members accountable to
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems or complaints of customers
or consultants/temporary staff
• Bachelor's degree or 7 years of equivalent experience
• Staffing Industry experience required
• 7 years of demonstrated managerial experience.
• 7 years experience in sales/business development in a service
• 3-5 years in full life-cycle recruitment.
• In-depth knowledge of one IT vertical.
• Business results orientated.
• Analysis and Decision-making skills.
• Teamwork skills.
• Communication and Presentation skills.
• Ability to travel 10-15% of the time.
We offer all of the advantages you would expect from an industry
leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance,
holiday and vacation pay, 401K, stock purchase plan, and much
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Travel : Yes, 20 % of the Time
Organization : ManpowerGroup
Job : Human Resources
A vital component of ManpowerGroup's mission and culture is
promoting workforce diversity within our ranks, with our suppliers
and with our clients. We strive to create inclusive environments
that embrace those with diverse characteristics.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic
information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
status protected by applicable law.
As such, ManpowerGroup is committed to working with and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with
disabilities. If working with us requires such an accommodation, or
you need assistance with any part of the employment process, please
email TalentAcquisition@manpowergroup.com .