Operations Associate - Raleigh/Durham
Posted on: February 16, 2020
General Description:Assists Onsite Regional Manager and Supervisors
with daily operations of the region with a specific focus on
account coverageEssential Functions:
- Provides account coverage within the region to ensure
uninterrupted customer service.
- Ensures effective surgical care to patients as related to
Stryker Endoscopy equipment.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting and maintaining Stryker
- Interacts with surgeons, patients, OR personnel, Central
Processing, Sales Reps, O.R. Management, Implementation Project
Manager(s), Hospital Administration, and other Stryker employees
- Effectively builds and maintains relationships and trust in
both new and existing accounts
- Supports Regional Manager and Supervisor with daily operations,
planning, and administration
- Supports regional projects and continuous improvement
- Supports quality and lean initiatives by observing best
practice utilization and communicating to RQA and Supervisor
- Supports onboarding and training of new specialists
- Supports the implementation of new customer accounts
- Communicates injuries, reportable occurrences and performance
- Provides Onsite Regional Manager and Supervisor with
information from team leaders / specialists with essential material
for reviews, corrective actions and other administrative duties
- Adheres to all policies and procedures put forth in the sales
code of conduct.QUALIFICATIONS:
- College Degree Preferred
- Operating Room experience and demonstrated knowledge of
anatomy, surgical procedures and techniques.
- Must have proven competency in on the job training
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Up to 80% overnight Travel Required
- Must be able to review printed materials.
- Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
- Must be able to communicate telephonically.
- Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. calculator,
PC, fax machine, etc.).
- Must have near visual acuity (corrected) color vision,
mobility, bending, standing, stooping, and finger dexterity.
- Must be able to generate and explain detailed forecasts,
guidelines and procedures.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve non-routine product issues
using independent judgment.
- Must be able to observe and correct minute inconsistencies
(e.g. in the printed word, product appearance, etc.).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent equipment problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Demonstrates professional work ethic and attitude at all
times.Respects patient confidentiality.Work From Home: Not
availableTravel Percentage: 80%Stryker Corporation is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO
employer M/F/Veteran/Disability.Stryker Corporation will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information.Stryker is one of the
worlds leading medical technology companies and, together with its
customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers
innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and
Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient
and hospital outcomes. More information is available at
Keywords: Stryker, Raleigh , Operations Associate - Raleigh/Durham, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!