MFLC Child and Youth Counseling Tier 3 Counselor
Company: Strategic Resources, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2020
such as weekend basketball or soccer at the youth center).
* Develops and/or uses approved training and education programs and
materials and advises on requests for new or revised presentations
by military leadership.
* Provides tracking of services performed and referrals made using
appropriate reporting system.
* May advise on curriculum development for delivery of service and
in response to new presentation requests from military
* Provides MFLC response to critical incidents, surge and on demand
events, and special requests as directed by the POC and approved by
the OSD program manager.
* Manages duty to warn and restrict reporting situations according
to DOD protocol.
* Communicates with supervisors to share information regarding
trends and issues at their assigned installation. Participates in
regular in-service/training, Quality Improvement committees, or
other contract activities as assigned.
Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
* Must be a U.S. Citizen and must speak fluent English.
* Master s degree from an accredited graduate program in a mental
health related field such as social work, psychology,
marriage/family therapy, or counseling.
* A valid unrestricted counseling license/certification from a
state, the District of Columbia, a U.S. territory or commonwealth
that grants authority to provide counseling services as an
independent practitioner in their respective fields.
* Seven years or more post licensure clinical experience.
* A valid U.S. state vehicle operator s license.
* Proven experience and qualifications in working with children in
the identified age of the participants in the assigned youth
programs, such as CDCs, schools or camps
* Ability to work with Family programs and/or advocacy services,
military or civilian social service agencies, and with military
family members Working knowledge of military, state, federal, and
local resources and the ability to work with military and civilian
medical, social service, law enforcement, and legal personnel on
behalf of service members and their families.
* Ability to develop trusting helping relationships and work
effectively with individuals and families from diverse racial,
ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
* Ability to intervene in crises using sound professional judgment,
ethical practice, and common sense.
* Ability to work independently to develop, implement, and evaluate
safety and intervention plans to meet individual and family
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications including
Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Some positions may be required to physically support summer camp
activities such as, but not limited to: Bike riding, canoeing,
Background/Security Clearance Requirements:
* Individuals in this position will be subject to
government-sponsored background checks; some positions may be
subject to a government security investigation and must meet
eligibility requirements for access to classified information. All
CYB-MFLCs shall undergo a background check in accordance with the
latest version of DOD No. 1402.05, Criminal History Background
Checks on Individual in Child Care Services.
Strategic Resources is an Equal opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment
process because of a medical condition or disability, please send
an e-mail to ACCOMMODATION@sri-hq.com or call 703-749-3040 to let
us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: Strategic Resources, Inc., Raleigh , MFLC Child and Youth Counseling Tier 3 Counselor, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!