Company: Samet Corporation
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Raleigh, NC Do you want to be part of a growing, well established,
family friendly company? Samet Corp is looking for experienced,
hardworking, dynamic people to join our team in our RALEIGH, NC
Our culture is built on teamwork and innovation. We encourage our
Associates to be empowered when making decisions, and they can be
confident that their voice will be heard.
As a Samet Superintendent, you will:
- Provide field oversight for all phases of assigned construction
projects in the areas of commercial/industrial, education,
multi-family and/or medical/healthcare.
- Develop and manage project schedules.
- Manage subcontractor performance relationships.
- Be responsible for both the timeliness and total quality of
- Prepare project documentation for coordination and effective
- Implement and execute Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Promote an Injury-free job site through safety initiatives and
award winning Company safety program.
- To qualify for this position you must have a minimum of 5
years' experience as a project superintendent.
- Have an understanding of LEAN construction practices and LEED
Green Building requirements.
- Are leaders who prefer to work in a team-oriented
- Develop relationships with owners, designers, subcontractors
and other trade partners.
- Are willing to learn new approaches and tools.
- Stay on the cutting edge of industry technology and have strong
- Are willing to travel and take remote assignments.
Samet Corporation is a leader in design-build construction and real
estate development services headquartered in Greensboro, NC, with a
market focus on Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Education, and
Multi-Family Housing. Founded in 1961, Samet is an ENR Top 400
Contractor, with offices located in Greensboro, Raleigh,and
Charlotte, NC and Charleston, SC. Our projects are found throughout
NC, SC and VA. Samet offers a competitive salary and excellent
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health & wellness challenges and incentives
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with company match
- Career Path
- Health (HSA & traditional), Dental, Vision, and Life
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
Keywords: Samet Corporation, Raleigh , Superintendent, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!