Sr. UX Desinger
Company: Associate Staffing
Posted on: December 5, 2019
- Responsible for ensuring user interface designs are
highly-usable and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Create user experiences for websites, web applications, and
mobile devices that are easy to use, easy to learn, accessible, and
- Create user experience designs on assigned projects within the
- Apply standards, guidelines, design principles and best
practices to help facilitate an efficient, effective, and
consistent user experience.
- Identify client-based characteristics, requirements, wants, and
needs and use them to generate highly usable products.
- Work independently on assigned tasks as well as in
collaboration with stakeholders, management, and cross-functional
teams in the design and development of online solutions
- Create navigational maps, information architecture, and user
- Create mockups and wireframes to illustrate page-level layouts
of website design.
- Generate simulations and high- and low-fidelity prototypes for
user testing, market research, and business stakeholder
- Use a variety of user experience research methods to generate
online products that are highly compatible with user needs and
expectations, including usability testing, online surveys,
interviews, contextual inquiry, focus groups, prototyping and card
- Analyze research data. Formulate recommendations to improve
ease of use based on prioritized issues
- Assist the User Experience Manager with tasks that support the
overall effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
Keywords: Associate Staffing, Raleigh , Sr. UX Desinger, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!