Operational Risk Consultant 5
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Important Note: -- During the application process, ensure your
contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and
upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for
consideration. -- To participate in some selection activities you
will need to respond to an invitation. -- The invitation can be
sent by both email and text message. -- In order to receive text
message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone
number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy
our customers------ financial needs and help them succeed
financially. We------re looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse
and inclusive team where you------ll feel valued and inspired to
contribute your unique skills and experience.Help us build a better
Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins
with you.The Group Compromised Data Lead will serve as the central
point of contact for the Corporate Risk organization for all
Compromised Data events, including physical and virtual events of
low to high severity, as identified through multiple channels. --
The leader will drive business leader communications, assist in
event research and classification, perform root cause analysis,
develop and deliver reporting and trending, provide training, and
act in a consultative capacity for all areas for the Corporate Risk
business. -- In addition, the role will provide support in other
Information Security and Technology risk matters aligned with those
risk programs. -- This role will be part of the Risk Operations
vertical of the Corporate Risk Control Executive team.
- Serve as the designated point of contact responsible for
ensuring Corporate Risk Management is aware of incidents and risk
- Participate in the Incident Response Process with the
Compromised Data Center of Excellence (e.g., participating in
investigative and remediation activities as needed and ensuring all
applicable incident details are reported, investigated, and
documented accurately and remediated appropriately).
- Ensure Corporate Risk's domestic and international awareness
of, execution of, and adherence to the Enterprise Compromised Data
- Develop and document Corporate Risk's internal procedures for
managing Compromised Data events.
- Ensure incident handling is in accordance with documented
processes and procedures.
- Identify issues, formulate, and facilitate the execution of
corrective action activities (e.g., reviewing root causation to
ensure proper designation, review reporting for trends and
patterns, partnering with governance teams to open issues to
resolve identified issues and mitigate future occurrences).
- Participate in incident debriefs and walkthroughs.
- Ensure all customer or regulator notifications are made through
the proper channels.
- Develop and deliver tactical and leader-level reporting
regarding Compromised Data events and related exposures.
--Locations: -- Locations: -- Charlotte, NC; Phoenix, AZ;
Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Saint
Louis, MO; Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Salt Lake City, UT; San
Antonia, TX; Raleigh, NC
- 10+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk
management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the
management of a process or business with accountability for
compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 10+
years of IT systems security, business process management or
financial services industry experience, of which 5+ years must
include direct experience in compliance, operational risk
management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience presenting information in a manner that persuades,
educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate
decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing,
and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive
results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build
relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically
dispersed team environment
- Tableau experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- The ability to interact with all levels of an organization,
including senior leadership.
- Experience building consensus and gaining buy-in and addressing
complex issues within highly matrixed organization
- Experience implementing policies, procedures, and
- Ability to work independently on a self-directed basis.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, with
strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Incident investigation expertise including experience leading
or participating in an incident response team.
- Experience in multiple areas of operational risk management,
including regulatory compliance, financial crimes risk, and risks
related to the consumer protection and general banking
- Experience with regulations and laws affecting data compromise
including the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA 501b), General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR), U.S. state and jurisdictions data
breach laws and foreign laws and regulations.
- Experience in building programs, processes, procedures and
quality assurance activities.
- Experience in overseeing data and reporting activities.
- Experience in developing, executing and overseeing control
expectations and standards.
- Financial services industry experience with product knowledge
for consumers and businesses.
- Strong conflict management skills that lead to increased
collaboration and engagement in challenging situations.
- Knowledge across enterprise risk management framework,
including: risk identification, risk appetite and strategy, risk-
related decisions, processes and controls, risk analytics and
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Raleigh , Operational Risk Consultant 5 , Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!