Associate General Counsel
Company: Mayne Pharma Group Ltd
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Position Overview:This role has responsibility for general legal
support to all Mayne Pharma business units. The position is based
in Raleigh, North Carolina and reports to the Executive Vice
President, General Counsel located in Raleigh, NC.
- Provide guidance on general corporate, commercial, operational,
and supply matters, including commercial transactions. There is a
heavy emphasis on preparing and negotiating commercial and supply
contracts and advising on risks.
- Participate in all aspects of legal operations to support Mayne
Pharma's corporate growth initiatives.
- Providing legal advice and business counsel on commercial
aspects of the business, including review of
- Advising the business on transparency price reporting.
- Help ensure that the company conducts its business in
compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations (e.g., FDA,
fraud and abuse, anti-kickback, FCPA).
- Assist with employment law matters, as well as provide legal
support regarding insurance, procurement and other corporate
- Oversee and assist with litigation and other legal matters as
they arise. Coordinate and manage external counsel.Minimum
- JD degree and license to practice law in at least one state or
other U.S. jurisdiction, with a minimum of 8-10 years of law
practice in the life sciences or pharmaceuticals sector, with
significant relevant pharmaceutical compliance and corporate
- Understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory and compliance
environment and working knowledge of general corporate
- Exceptional business acumen and judgment.
- Demonstrated expertise negotiating and drafting complex
agreements independently and effectively.
- Corporate, M&A and/or public company experience a
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively
when required across a global organization.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communication
- Complex project management skills, including the ability to
multi-task across high-volume projects, prioritize and manage
timelines effectively in a responsive and professional manner.
- Strong customer service ethic to support the business.Travel:
- Some travel may occasionally be requiredMayne Pharma is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.Any communication you receive
from Mayne Pharma will never come from a personal email domain or
chat service such as "gmail" or "Google Chat". All official
communication from Mayne Pharma will be received from our company
email domain - @maynepharma.com.
Keywords: Mayne Pharma Group Ltd, Raleigh , Associate General Counsel, Legal , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!