Posted on: September 17, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor KozumplikAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $100,000 - $175,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in
Durham, NC we are a TOP Ranked law firm. Our core values are
centered around our people and our clients. We believe that putting
your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also
gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an
excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing
our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable
clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm!Why join
us?Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND
enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsJob Details:We are seeking a passionate
and dedicated Permanent Associate Attorney to join our dynamic
legal team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a
fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment with a firm that
specializes in personal injury, wrongful death litigation, and
nursing home negligence cases. The ideal candidate will have a
strong background in legal research, legal writing, and litigation.
Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish is required.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Prepare and draft legal documents such as wills, deeds, patent
applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Ensure the legality of commercial transactions, advise clients
on their legal rights and obligations.
- Manage and oversee paralegals and legal assistants.
- Prepare for and attend trials, read motions, meet with judges,
and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Study the Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and
ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for clients.
- Present evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants in
criminal or civil litigation.
- Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
- Supervise legal assistants.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the
practice of law.
- Act as agent, trustee, guardian, or executor for businesses or
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school.
- Must have passed the Bar exam and admitted to practice law in
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in personal injury, wrongful
death litigation, and nursing home negligence cases.
- Proven experience in legal research, legal writing, and
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think on your
- Excellent problem-solving, negotiation, and communication
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish is required. If
you are a driven, dedicated professional who is ready to take their
career to the next level, we would love to hear from you. Apply
today and join our team of legal experts!Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Raleigh , Associate Attorney, Legal , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!