Posted on: October 18, 2019
Program Manager Role Contract Job in Raleigh NC
Our client a leader in networking hardware and software solutions
has an immediate contract opening for a Program Manager. The
program manager is the critical focal point for the Cloud
Infrastructure Services, DC Operations team driving delivery of key
projects in alignment with our goals of operational excellence.
Cloud Services Program Managers support the execution of a wide
variety of projects including infrastructure deployment,
operational improvements, business automation and application
• Interact frequently with team, management and other organizations
to define project requirements, establish plans, lead execution and
• Develop and manage readiness plans for new services being
released into the Cloud. Partner with engineering teams to ensure
operational readiness and seamless release.
• Execute and manage projects for production environments including
retrofits, capacity ads, and life cycle management including DC
hardware and service applications that integrate to deliver Cloud
• Monitor project and team performance, checking actual against
planned performance to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals
are met or exceeded.
• Collect inputs and prepare weekly and monthly status reports as
required. Explain any deviations from planned budgets and
schedules. In addition, prepare and support management reviews.
• Provide technical and leadership guidance and direction to
personnel to ensure proper, timely completion of work. In addition,
provide personnel with timely, constructive, and actionable
feedback that increases individual and team effectiveness.
• Anticipate problems or situations that could affect the team.
Assess the potential impact on own and others’ work, and develop
and execute the best solution. Manage escalated situations as
• Demonstrate leadership through exceptional people handling
skills, including conflict resolution, team motivation and people
• Provide a creative approach to problem-solving and program
management in general, as well as identify and contribute to
development of new processes to streamline operations.
• Demonstrate patience in stressful situations, learning to
recognize & manage other’s emotional reactions and striving to
remain optimistic through adversity.
• Work with global team members in Cloud Infrastructure Services on
project delivery and with operational issues.
• Support other project management and process improvement support
functions, as tasked.
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 7+ years of relevant industry experience
• Proven track record of driving major IT projects, managing
multiple priorities simultaneously, setting timelines, holding
people accountable and delivering projects on-time and
• Several years of increasing project management responsibility
with experience in resource management, status reporting, issue
management, change control, etc.
• Project management experience in both business process and
technology implementations. Experience managing large scale
multi-technology implementations preferred.
• Strong leadership & relationship management skills to drive
resolution to issues internally and externally
• Must have experience working with tight deadlines and handling
To be considered, you must apply online now and submit your resume.
We are actively monitoring all applications. Apply below! And,
thanks for partnering with Modis!
Keywords: , Raleigh , Program Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!