Sr. Gensys Developer
Company: Ciber Global LLC
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Live IT Up at Ciber Global At Ciber Global, we believe the most
inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win,
regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares
and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances
and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order
to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve. Work.
Work Summary:Ciber Global is looking for a skilled resource to
perform development and implementation of comprehensive call center
technical solutions while minimizing operational and system/
application impacts. You must bring your consultative approach to
working with the business, IT and our vendors.The resource will
possess professional knowledge and experience in the design,
configuration and implementation of Genesys 8.x Framework, Genesys
Outbound Contact Center, Genesys GVP, URS, and understanding of a
Genesys HA architecture. Experience in developing routing
strategies and IVR application development and configuration with
Genesys Designer or Composer. Experience with Enterprise advanced
communication & VoIP / IP Telephony systems is required. Prior
expertise with installation/configuration and/or development of
Genesys CTI platform. Experience Voice Routing, Multi-Channel
Routing and Genesys SIP Server is preferred. Genesys Certification
is a big plus.Requirements:You Will Have:
- Prior Experience developing IVR Applications.
- Proficient in call center technologies and call center support
(IVR, Call Recording, Telephony).
- Prior Experience developing in Genesys and specifically Pure
Engage Cloud or Designer.
- Prior knowledge and or experience with developer languages
(HTML, Java, VXML, Wintel).
- Telephony system support within a call center
environment.Direct Experience working with:
- Experience developing routing strategies and IVR application
development and configuration.
- Genesys Designer or Composer.
- Telecommunications, VoIP Telephony experience, Call
- IP Networks and Connectivity.
- Desktop Computing Softphone.
- Genesys 8.x Framework, Genesys Outbound Contact Center, Genesys
- Call recording and analytics / reporting.Technical
- Provide advanced technical knowledge to provide production
support and technical knowledge for solutioning complex call center
- Convert complex call center business requirements into
technical designs and solutions
- Analyze, scope and develop solutions for various call center
- Coordinating with IT, other teams and vendors as needed to
devise, test and implement immediate and long-term remedies.Issue
- Facilitate the resolution of larger, highly complex production
- Coordinate ongoing user support for more advanced service
- Perform incident resolution through troubleshooting and applied
technical knowledge.Project/Program Support:
- Participate in discussions with the business and IT on projects
and initiatives to elicit and document requirements and prepare
appropriate functional specifications
- Participate on large or complex corporate project team and
initiatives including scheduling of projects and coordinating the
SDLC process and artifact trackingBusiness Testing:
- Serve as point of contact for business testing activities and
influence testing strategy to ensure testing will appropriately
meet business requirements.
- Develop, document and may, in some cases, execute test plans
and scenarios.System Configuration:
- Coordinate the configuration and maintenance of more complex
and critical system tables and data elements across multiple system
- Analyze, develop, and implement complex configuration changes
to improve performance.Hiring Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science with 5 years of direct
application/systems analysis experience with applicable business
system or application.
- If no degree, 7 years experience as stated above.
- Genesys Certification a big plus.This experience must include
some of the following:
- Direct experience resolving complex production system
- Direct experience with the development of call center
- Direct experience with complex and critical system/application
integration and configurationHiring Preferences:
- Familiarity with health care industry is preferred.
- Experience with Genesys / Genesys Cloud highly preferred.
- Knowledge of telecom SIP a plus.
- Prior experience with Avaya and or Cisco Call Manager (if no
Genesys). Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Play. Keep discovering!
Click . Grow. Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners
with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions
that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an
HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit . -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Ciber Global LLC, Raleigh , Sr. Gensys Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!