Company: State Employees' Credit Union
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Located near downtown Raleigh, SECU is a growing financial
institution committed to providing a FULL range of high-quality
services for our members. We offer a challenging work environment
and competitive salaries with an excellent benefit package.Firewall
Administrator - This individual will be working on a team
responsible for configuring, installing, maintaining, and
monitoring of firewalls. Administrator will be responsible for the
maintenance of firewall polices, scheduled policy audits, logging,
firmware updates, and hardware replacements.
- Evaluate/Implement firewall change requests and assess
- Installs, configures, maintains, and monitors client access and
site to site VPN solutions.
- Assists in development and implementation of security process
- Provides reporting as to the performance of security
- Work in conjunction with project teams regarding security
considerations as projects are defined.
- Assist with cyber security, insider threat and fraud detection
for the Enterprise.
- Broad knowledge of data network concepts, protocols, practices,
- Team player - desire to contribute to various projects.
- Outstanding problem identification/determination/solving
- Ability to assess business impact of issues, prioritize them
and act to rectify
- Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies and
- Demonstrate fundamental understanding of firewall deployment
and configuration, particularly Juniper, Fortigate, and Cisco ASA
- Work with management to provide remediation responses to
satisfy any audit findings.
- Be a member of the Incident Response team with responsibilities
including: periodically being on-call, responding to incidents by
containing, eradicating and recovering from incidents, and
performing root cause analysis.
- Requires experience with daily security activities such as SIEM
log review, system administration, incident response, disaster
recovery, security assessments, and vulnerability management.
- Be familiar with common security device functions, such as
IDS/IPS, Network and Host-based firewalls, DLP (Data Leakage
Protection), Web proxy, NAC, and DDOS.Having an earned CCNA, CCSP,
or GIAC certification is a plus. Four-year Degree is preferred.No
relocation assistance provided.--Telecommuting not available. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: State Employees' Credit Union, Raleigh , Firewall Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!