Company: Credit Suisse -
Posted on: May 19, 2019
We Offer The Locus Team within Securitized Products, part of Credit
Suisse's Global Markets division, is looking for a software
engineer to join its team of dedicated professionals. The role is
to design and develop software solutions on Locus, Credit Suisse's
leading pre-trade analytics platform which operates over web and
mobile channels using cutting edge content, data analytics and web
technologies. Locus provides an interactive, multi-product platform
to deliver a combination of live market data, relative value
monitors, calculators, the ability to analyze and track trade ideas
and collaborate using custom messaging. End users have access to
Credit Suisse's view of the market and trade ideas, as well as the
ability to customize their own market views and set up trade
performance monitors. Role Responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and
responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these
problems. Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy,
subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United
States Employment Handbook. You Offer Requirements - Front End
- You have deep understanding of asynchronous request handling,
partial page updates, and AJAX.
- You have proficient understanding of cross-browser
compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
Require.js and ES6 Modules.
- You have familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt
and Node.js. Requirements - Back End
- Are you knowledgeable with Internet protocols and Internet
- Do you have Experience in Java application containers and Java
tools such as Eclipse, Maven, WebLogic, Swing/JavaFX, JUnit, Log4J,
- Are you knowledgeable with Core Java application development
- Optional - experience with MS Visual Studio and C#.
Requirements - General
- You can communicate well (verbal and written) with global team
members and business users on implementation details, progress
updates and issues/risks.
- You are knowledgeable with software Design Patterns.
- Do you have excellent problem solving and troubleshooting
- Do you have 7+ years of experience in software application
development, Agile environment?
- Y ou have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!