Technical Business Analyst (Oracle Service Cloud Right Now Required- REMOTE)
Company: GP Strategies
Posted on: April 18, 2019
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance
improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions,
management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies
solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering
innovative and superior training, consulting and business
improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its
clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing,
process and energy industries, and other commercial and government
customers. Additional information may be found at
GP Strategies has an immediate opening for a Technical Business
Analyst with Oracle Service Cloud experience. For this position,
you can work remotely and the temporary assignment is three four
months with the potential of extension.
SUMMARY: The business analyst works closely with GP Strategies
project management, account management, business operations,
software development, and infrastructure resources, as well as
internal and external clients, to analyze, design, implement, and
support business solutions and processes by performing the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following tasks;
other duties may be assigned.
* Act as a liaison between client, internal and external end-users,
and software development resources to define, document and
implement technical and operational requirements.
* Work with operational team to analyze and understand operational
procedures, design and recommend technical and non-technical
improvements, and implement new solutions or modifications to
* Work with software development, infrastructure and operational
teams to ensure system or process solution meets client and
* Support internal and external system users by providing
troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of system issues. Develop
and maintain solution documentation including design and
requirement specifications, data interface specifications, data
migration plans, test plans, test cases, user guides, training
documentation, and transition plans.
* Execute functional, system and regression testing; manage
resolution of testing issues.
* Coordinate and support user acceptance testing and transition
activities to ensure solution launch is successful.
* Support end user training activities.
* Analyze system enhancement requests and design solutions that
meet all technical and operational requirements. Support approved
system enhancement development, execute testing and coordinate
communication and release of new features.
* Experience with Oracle Service Cloud required
* Bachelor's Degree; concentration in Computer Science or
Information Technology, preferred
* Experience conducting requirement gathering sessions, defining
and documenting solution requirements, performing system and
process gap analysis, writing system project documentation,
executing and managing internal and external testing activities,
and providing user support and training
* Experience leading implementation or integration projects as well
as providing maintenance support of existing solutions
* Experience with, and knowledge of, system lifecycle development
* Must have an understanding of database design and an ability to
query and analyze data
* Must have an understanding of system architecture and
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Keywords: GP Strategies, Raleigh , Technical Business Analyst (Oracle Service Cloud Right Now Required- REMOTE), IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!