Company: FDH Infrastructure Services
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Come grow with us!
Company Description: FDH Infrastructure Services is an industry leader in engineering, construction, and field services for critical structures and facilities. Markets served include telecommunications, heavy civil, power, industrial, commercial, and government. Our continued success is directly linked to the knowledge and experience of our talented staff. FDH is a team-oriented, performance-driven organization, committed to safety, quality, and professional integrity. Our work culture fosters continuous learning and innovation to improve our products, services, and business processes. We work hard for our customers and enjoy having fun together. Come grow with us!
Enjoy Great Benefits: FDH provides a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, and a 401(k) plan with company match. Flexible time-off plans encourage a healthy work/life balance for all employees. Wellness activities are promoted throughout the year.
*FDH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
*VEVRAA Federal Contractor
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
FDH is looking for a well-qualified software developer that is ready to take on all aspects of web-based application development project. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person who will be given the latitude to determine how product/platform will be built.
This is a ground-up development effort. FDH is looking to improve upon its current field services software and advance to a more user-friendly web-based solution. This solution will also be used by FDH's partners. FDH's partner roadmap calls for international expansion, so multi-language and double-byte support will be required.
Performs design, coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process. This project is expected to be developed using a continuous improvement cycle. New functionality will be added as the scope of services offered by FDH expands. The platform will need to be flexible enough to handle new use-cases and maintain adequate levels of performance.
- React and/or Angular
- Redux and/or ngrx/store
- Webpack or similar
- Ability to work at multiple levels: immediate low-level coding and debugging, as well as system-wide architecture, and long-term planning and strategy.
- advocate, establish and maintain best practices
- Make technical choices that best support the needs of our business and our customers.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to gather requirements from the user community and create functionality to match their needs.
- Knowledge and experience with the Agile development methodology
- Knowledge and experience with requirements gathering
- 5 plus year as a software developer
- 3 plus years' experience as a lead developer
- 2 plus years as a web-based developer
- Knowledge of Java Script or equivalent Web-development technologies
- GUI development experience preferred
- Multi-platform development skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSURES, REGISTRATIONS
Action Oriented - is action oriented and works well with challenges., Business Acumen - Knowledgeable in the business, policies, practices and trends., Customer Focus - Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers., Drive for Results - Pushes self and others for results., Functional Technical Skills - Has functional and technical knowledge and skills.
This position does not have direct reports
Keywords: FDH Infrastructure Services, Raleigh , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!